A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McCue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McCue is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCue
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McCue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCue graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. McCue has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Francis McCue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean F. McCue practice?
- Dr. Sean McCue has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McCue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Orthopedic Surgeons.