A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McFadden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFadden
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McFadden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. McFadden has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Michael McFadden DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Sean McFadden has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McFadden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.