A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McFadden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFadden
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. McFadden has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Michael McFadden DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Sean McFadden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sean McFadden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.