A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McGavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McGavin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McGavin, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGavin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. McGavin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Thomas McGavin DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean T. McGavin practice?
- Dr. Sean McGavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McGavin practices Emergency Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Emergency Physicians.