Learn more about Dr. Sean McGhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McGhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGhee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McGhee, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGhee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. McGhee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Austin McGhee MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. McGhee practice?
- Dr. Sean McGhee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean McGhee practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Stanford Allergists and Stanford Pediatricians.