A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McGhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McGhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGhee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McGhee, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGhee graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGhee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Austin McGhee MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. McGhee practice?
- Dr. Sean McGhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McGhee practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Allergists and Stanford Pediatricians.