A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McGhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McGhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGhee
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. McGhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McGhee, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGhee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. McGhee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Austin McGhee MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. McGhee practice?
- Dr. Sean McGhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McGhee practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Allergists and Stanford Pediatricians.