A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McMenomey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McMenomey, Neurotologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMenomey
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMenomey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McMenomey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McMenomey graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McMenomey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean O'Leary McMenomey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sean O. McMenomey practice?
- Dr. Sean McMenomey has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McMenomey practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.