A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McMenomey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McMenomey, Neurotologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McMenomey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McMenomey graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McMenomey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean McMenomey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sean McMenomey practice?
- Dr. Sean McMenomey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sean McMenomey practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See New York Otolaryngologists.