A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McMenomey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McMenomey, Neurotologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMenomey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMenomey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McMenomey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McMenomey graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McMenomey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean O'Leary McMenomey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sean O. McMenomey practice?
- Dr. Sean McMenomey has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McMenomey practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.