A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McNatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McNatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McNatt, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McNatt graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. McNatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Andrew McNatt MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. McNatt practice?
- Dr. Sean McNatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McNatt practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.