A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Meadows is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Meadows, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Meadows has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean M Meadows MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Meadows practice?
- Dr. Sean Meadows has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Meadows practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.