A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Milligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Milligan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Milligan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milligan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Milligan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean M Milligan MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Milligan practice?
- Dr. Sean Milligan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Milligan practices Neurology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Neurologists.