Dr. Sean Mogan MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Webster, NY

4.7

March 7th, 2017
Very gentle and nice eye for aesthetics
I visited Dr. Mogan for botox and filler. I honestly couldn't feel the needle with the botox! He even used less botox than my previous provider as he told me his philosophy was to use less and then see how you respond, thus saving me money! He also injected filler in my tear troughs to reduce the blue hue that I have under my eyes. He was very gentle and used just enough to make me look natural versus injected! Very happy with the staff and office, will definitely be back!

October 21st, 2016
patient
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Mogan and staff. My surgery was a complete success and I am totally happy with the results. I would feel totally confident to refer anyone to be lucky enough to go to see Dr. Mogan and get perfect results.

June 14th, 2016
Had a wonderful experience. Great Doctor. He did a wonderful job on my eyes. Would do it again tomorrow. Have recommended him to family members.

June 8th, 2016
Botox and Filler
I actually live in out of state, but have friends and family in Rochester. My friend brought me in to an appointment with Dr. Mogan and I was hooked! I appreciate how he explains everything and takes his time. I also like the level of detail, and that he is doing the injections not his nurse or assistant. Everything always works out well, and it's so much less painful when he injects. Highly recommended.

April 19th, 2016
Blepharoplasty (lid lift) and brow lift
I had the blepharoplasty (lid lift) and brow lift a week and a half ago and I am already very pleased with the results. Dr. Mogan was very gentle and treated me very nicely for this surgery. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking to have this type of surgery done.

March 22nd, 2016
Dr. Mogan is a wonderful doctor who makes you feel comfortable and answers all questions. He is personable and easy to talk with. I have highly recommended him to my friends who are also considering the same procedure I had. My surgery and recovery went very well thanks to his excellent skills.

November 29th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Mogan was perfect. He explained everything to me in great detail, curtailed my anxiety and did an outstanding job fixing my eyelid issue. I highly recommend Dr. Mogan. I wouldn't go to anyone else!!

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Morgan is THE one for you and you AND you.
Dr. Morgan is the essence of excellence in all facets from the first appointment to the finale of completion. He is full of a welcoming and professional style that is remarkably genuine and 'spot on'. His surgical expertise and precision of follow through and comfort, is beyond the scope of the status quo world. He is the doctor to have in your fold for always. I am ever grateful, his colleague, Dr. Good friend recommended him or my surgical procedure.

January 27th, 2015
Dr. Mogan performed surgery to raise my eyelids to improve my vision which was severely impaired by my droopy eyelids. I am extremely pleased with the results. The procedure went very smoothly and quick. Healing was as described and my vision was improved from the first day. Dr. Mogan is a very nice caring physician and easy to talk to.

January 17th, 2015
I had eyelid surgery. Dr. Mogan made it an anxiety-free experience. The whole procedure was effortless. After surgery instructions were spot on. Within a week I'm very happy with the results.

October 29th, 2014
I've had only the initial interview ! So far, so good. :-)

June 24th, 2013
Gentle, Patient, Knowledgeable, Skilled
Dr. Mogan was a tough guy to track down, but when I did, it was worth it. My first ophthalmologist referred me to him to treat a blocked tear duct, knowing that I might require surgery. Dr. Mogan was booked for weeks, but I begged the office to fit me in his schedule because I was in excruciating pain, and fortunately they did. When Dr. Mogan assessed me, he confidently diagnosed... sinusitis. "Sinusitis!?" I asked in disbelief. Neither my primary care physician nor my first ophthalmologist had suggested anything close to that. But sure enough, he prescribed antibiotics, and the pain was gone in 24 hours. To be fair, my tear duct was blocked as well. Dr. Mogan clearly explained my surgical options, using illustrations and plain language. And when I nearly fainted in his examination chair due to what I can only describe as sheer disgust and horror, the kind doctor gently lowered the chair and swabbed alcohol on my face to cool my forehead. But I shouldn't have worried at all, because when I actually went in for surgery, I was in Dr. Mogan's capable hands. He chatted cheerfully as the surgical center staff prepped me for the procedure, He answered all of my questions, gave me clear expectations of what to expect for recovery, and left me in zero pain with only the tiniest bruise, which is healing nicely. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mogan to anyone in need of eye care or oculoplastic surgery.