Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Naini
Dr. Sean Naini, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ, with other offices in Princeton, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Naini is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Saint Peter's University Hospital and University Medical Center At Princeton. Dr. Naini has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Naini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sean Naini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.
Dr. William Sexauer
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Princeton, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Doreen Babott
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Princeton, NJ 0 mi47
Dr. Francis Marchlinski
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Princeton, NJ 0 mi40