Pediatricians
4400 Duckhorn Dr
# 100
Sacramento, CA 95834
916-575-8000
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 13th, 2014

Dr. Nealon is the best doctor for my kids. We moved out of the area and tried other doctors but we quickly came back to Dr. Nealon. Great office staff too!

Sep 26th, 2013

I am in search of a pediatrician. I called their office to schedule in some short time to ask the Dr a few questions and apparently the Dr does not do that. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

Feb 12th, 2011

When I moved here a yr ago ... he came highly recommended by about 8 moms at my church. We have never been happier! He is the best we have had - I have 3 kids that say he is the "nice doctor" and have no problem seeing him.

|  Dr. Nealon-the best Pediatrician in Sacramento!  |  show details
by Parent on Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Nealon has been both of my children's doctor. We have followed him from Elk Grove to Natoma's and cannot imagine replacing him. He is compassionate, caring, a great listener, and provides thoroughness and accuracy. His bedside manner is amazing and really takes time to listen and explain things. I have heard family and friends talking about their doctors- but I am truly bias and believe that Dr. Nealon is one of the best around! Plus, his expertise in asthma and allergies is a bonus!

|  real nice to my baby  |  show details
May 8th, 2008

he's a great lsitener and gives good honest advice. Best doctor you can ever choose for your child