A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Nolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Weirton Medical Center
- Sistersville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Nolan MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean Nolan practice?
- Dr. Sean Nolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Nolan practices Internal Medicine near Weirton, WV.
See Weirton Internists.