A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean O'Brien, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Robert O'Brien MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Sean O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean O'Brien practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists and Baltimore Pediatricians.