Learn more about Dr. Sean O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean O'Brien, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Robert O'Brien MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Sean O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean O'Brien practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists and Baltimore Pediatricians.