Learn more about Dr. Sean O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean O'Brien, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Robert O'Brien MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Sean O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean O'Brien practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists and Baltimore Pediatricians.