Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Oconnor
Dr. Sean Oconnor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oconnor is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital. Dr. Oconnor has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Oconnor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...