Learn more about Dr. Sean O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donnell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean O'Donnell, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean O'Donnell FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Sean O'Donnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean O'Donnell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Prince Frederick, MD.
See Hollywood Surgeons.