A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean O'Donnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean O'Donnell, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Desmond O'Donnell FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean D. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Sean O'Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean O'Donnell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons.