A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean O'Mahony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean O'Mahony, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Mahony graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Mahony has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean O'Mahony MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean O'Mahony practice?
- Dr. Sean O'Mahony has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean O'Mahony practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Bronx Internists.