A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean O'Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Reilly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean O'Reilly, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Reilly graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. O'Reilly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean P O'Reilly MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. O'Reilly practice?
- Dr. Sean O'Reilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean O'Reilly practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA.
See Worcester Critical Care Practitioners and Worcester Pulmonologists.