Learn more about Dr. Sean O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean O'Brien, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean P O'Brien MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Sean O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean O'Brien practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.