Dr. Sean Omalley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Omalley?

July 2nd, 2016

Horrible experience

Doesn't listen to patient. Reads your MRI and if it doesn't look bad enough to him you must be lying about everything. Passed judgement on me in less than 2 minutes and left me in excruciating pain. Not sure how he is still licensed. Save your copay for someone else.

December 20th, 2015

Weirdo

All these Neurosurgeons know each other! They golf together. The rudeness and unconcerned attitude of this Dr. was definitely enough for me not to return. His office manager Gilda is a hateful rude wench. I needed surgery but he claimed he didn't know how to perform it. It took me 4 weeks of calling and constantly, leaving messages, and calling his office to get a referral. I truly believe they thought I would just disappear.

December 14th, 2015

Dr O'Malley performed surgery on back twice and I was satisfied with the results of the first. When I ruptured my disc in my back the second time it took 2 weeks before his office would schedule and appointment for me to see him. I have permanent nerve damage in my left foot. I believe if they would have worked me in immediately that this could have been avoided

February 1st, 2015

I was very scared. I am diagnosed with a cerebral meningomas tumor. He made so comfortable I have no fear about going into the operation on my brain..Which is a very scary surgery. I will post after the surgery and let you know how it went. I have complete confidence that everything will go well.

October 14th, 2014

My Doctor sent me to see Dr O Malley my appointment was at 11:15am is was almost 1pm before I was seen. He spent 5 mins with me. I am sorry but if a doctor doesn't have the time for me why should I use him.

March 23rd, 2012

Jackie Smitherman

I don't know where this person who rated Dr. O'Malley one star is fromt, maybe from a planet with no waiting. I just left his office and I didn't even have time to sign in before I was called back. I had sugery on my thoracic spine due to arthritis. Before the surgery he explained everything. And during this follow-up visit he eplained what all he found and what my prognosis would be. I found his bedside manner to be very good. But that is the least of my conserns. I want to know how good a doctor is. I'll take expertise over bedside manner anyday. In my opinion Dr. OlMalley is a true expert. He has a supurb reputation with the majority of patients I talked to before my surgery. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone who is having sugery on their spine. I could tell emmediately after I awoke in the recovery room. >four or more stars<answered all my questions. I found his bedside manner ok, but that is low on my priroties. I want to know how good he is. A doctor's bedside manner is not going to heal you. His expertise is. I'll expertise over bedside manner anytime.

November 24th, 2010

Dr. O'Malley is a very kind man. He seems to be interested in the patient. I went to several drs. before deciding onDr. O'Malley for back surgery. Everything went well.

August 23rd, 2010

Rude and unkind

My neurologist sent me to him to discuss surgery. I assure you he will not be the one conduting the surgery. He is not a good listener nor does he care about the total patient. He is about one thing....getting you in and out. His office staff is young and spent time gossiping instead of working. Not a great impression as far as I am concerned. I will not be returning.

April 18th, 2017