Dr. Sean Omori MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Honolulu, HI

2.7

March 8th, 2016
Couldn't be worse.... walked off in a snit, left me sitting. Complete waste of time... came home really depressed.

December 11th, 2015
Very frank and yet caring as well.

April 17th, 2014
I usually don't believe everything I read especially if it's negative. Saw Dr. Omori today for the first and last time. Nuff said.

November 7th, 2013
Worse doctor in Hawaii..removal of license needed!
Dr. Omori is a disgrace to his profession. He treats his patients like garbage. I went to see him and he barely looked at me and pulled a diagnosis out of his butt. He has no idea of what he is doing. He prescribed medication without checking symptoms. He really doesn't care about his patients. If you want to live don't go to this doctor, he's a horrible doctor and an even worse human being. One star rating is being generous, he deserves no stars.

November 6th, 2013
Near death thanks to DR. OMORI !!!
This physician has horrible bed side manners not to mention misdiagnosing patients causing them almost to die. You spend an hour to wait and 5 minutes in the exam room with him. Everything is normal even if you are unable to breathe for days, nothing is important and he brushes you off. I do not know why such a great hospital has such a waste of a physician taking care of patients maybe to increase the census in the critical care units due to his misdiagnosing??? I will surely never see this physician again!!!!

September 18th, 2011
My mom is a patient of Dr. Omori. I went with her to an appt yesterday and found him to be very arrogant and rude. No patient should be talked down to like he does to her. I was very disappointed. I really wish I gave him a piece of my mind. I've been so blessed with compassionate and kind physicians, I cannot believe that this dr is such a jerk!