A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean ORegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean ORegan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean ORegan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. ORegan graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. ORegan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean ORegan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sean ORegan practice?
- Dr. Sean ORegan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sean ORegan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians and Mesa Pediatric Specialists.