A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean ORegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean ORegan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean ORegan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. ORegan graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. ORegan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ORegan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan