Dr. Sean Orr Is this you?

3.9

WE ARE THE REASON DR. CAME UNDER ATTACK

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

DR. SEAN ORR. CAME UNDER ATTACK BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO COMPROMISE MY HUSBANDS MENTAL HEALTH. THERE ARE COURT DOCUMENTS PROVING THIS. THEN WHEN HE WAS UNDER ATTACK HE SENT MY HUSBAND TO HAVE A SECOND OPINION DONE. IF DOCTOR WAS DISHONEST WE ARE THE ONES HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OUT BUT HE DIDN'T. DR. ORR WAS REMOVED FROM BAPTIST HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO COMPROMISE MY HUSBAND'S HEALTH. MY HUSBAND CAN'T FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR BECAUSE THEY WOULD ATTACK THEM TO. WE WERE BRANDED AS LOW CLASS BLACKS AND YET DOCTOR ORR STILL FEFUSED TO COMPROMISE MY HUSBAND'S HEALTH.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

my son saw dr orr last year and loved him. great bedside manner. very knowledgeable and detailed.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Excellent diagnostician ..... I am so upset and scared for myself as I had great faith in his skills as a practitioner. I CHOSE Dr. Orr even with the knowledge of allegations placed around him. Multiple Sclerosis is a difficult and often elusive disease to diagnose.

Best ever

Posted on August 30th, 2015

We took our 7 year old son to Dr. Orr for a second opinion. Less than a year ago our son had a sleep study. MRI and CT scan done to see what was going on and got zero answers. Dr. Orr reviewed the results and asked for blood work to be completed. He was very down to earth, put our son at ease and took the time to listen to him, even when it had nothing to do with his issues. Not only did Dr. Orr review the tests but he did it in front of us. He took the time to show us what each thing on the MRI meant and why or why not certain things would happen. Would definitely recommend Dr. Orr to anyone.

UNBELIEVABLE

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

I am shocked about the Brain and Spine Center even hiring him after the investigation in Jacksonville Fl . I was a patient of Dr Orr and will NEVER return to this office . I knew they were hiding something when one of the other Drs came in and changing some test that were ordered . Completely diagnosing me with something else . It's a shame you can't even trust your doctors !!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Orr for almost a year. He has kind and professional. In America you are innocent until proven guilty in court with a jury of your peers. He has not been charged.

Dr. Sean Orr routinely misdiagnosed patients with multiple sclerosis

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Federal prosecutors say that behind the prestige, Dr. Sean Orr routinely misdiagnosed patients with multiple sclerosis so he could bill for painful and pricey treatments they did not need.

NBC calls him a lier!

Posted on August 19th, 2015

A lier apparently as reported on NBC Nightly News.

Dr Sean Orr must be questioned

Posted on August 18th, 2015

go ahead and google his name. Fraud and ruined many lives. Run away

Feel fortunate to still be under his care

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I am long term patient of Dr Orr. After treating my many neurological conditions for several years and ruling out ANY other possible condition I was diagnosed with MS. He in fact was supportive and encouraged me to seek a second and third opinion. I now gladly travel to see him in Panama City. He is an awesome doctor who takes his time and genuinely cares for his patients. There are two sides to every story!

Trust in Dr. Orr

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

I have been fortunate to have been under the care of Dr. Sean C. Orr since 2006. I am a part of the medical community so when I started experienced neurology related symptoms in 2006, I responsibly sought consults from several other neurologists and various specialists, including well respected MDs at Mayo Clinic and UF Shands. While Mayo confirmed my ultimate dx of MS, no other physician compared to the level of care, attention to detail, and expertise Orr provides. I now gladly travel to seen him at Brain and Spine in Panama City, FL. You will not find a more professional, competent, or thorough physician to care for your brain.

Very Caring Dr

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Orr is a fantastic Dr. and found issues that 4 other Drs. missed! He pays attention to detail and goes beyond what he has to do in order to properly diagnose your issue and get you the correct treatment or refer you to another type of Dr , if needed. He has always been very courteous, pleasant and respectful to both myself and my husband. Even if you have to travel to see him, in my opinion, it would be worth the trip. He is now at the Brain and Spine Center in Panama City, FL. Keep in mind that there are other Drs. there and you will have to wait an average of 2 hours so bring drinks, pillows, what ever it takes!