Learn more about Dr. Sean Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Owens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean C Owens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Owens practice?
- Dr. Sean Owens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sean Owens practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, IN.
See Louisville Radiologists.