Learn more about Dr. Sean Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Owens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean C Owens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Owens practice?
- Dr. Sean Owens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sean Owens practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, IN.
See Louisville Radiologists.