A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Collins, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Philip Collins MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Collins practice?
- Dr. Sean Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Collins practices Radiation Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.