A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Tierney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tierney
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tierney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Tierney, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tierney has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean P Tierney MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Tierney practice?
- Dr. Sean Tierney has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Tierney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Internists and Bolingbrook Cardiologists.