A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Tierney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Tierney, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tierney has 21 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean P Tierney MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Tierney practice?
- Dr. Sean Tierney has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sean Tierney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mokena, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL and Crest Hill, IL.
See Mokena Internists and Mokena Cardiologists.