Learn more about Dr. Sean Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Tierney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tierney
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Tierney, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tierney has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean P Tierney MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Tierney practice?
- Dr. Sean Tierney has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Tierney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Internists and Bolingbrook Cardiologists.