A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Whalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Whalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Whalen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Whalen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whalen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Patrick Whalen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Whalen practice?
- Dr. Sean Whalen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sean Whalen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Winston Salem, NC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.