inactive

Sean Parker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
Nice all around, genuine concern

July 29th, 2013
Very kind and professional
Dr. Parker is great! He's very kind and very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

September 24th, 2010
Great Doctor!
I have been going to Dr. Parker for about 7 years now and he has always been extremely nice and caring. He always does a thorough exam and diagnoses the problem and gets it taken care of. There was one time where the antibiotics he prescribed didn't quite kick what I had, so I called and he was able to call me in another prescription right on the spot. He's also very good about seeing multiple people at once. There have been times where my mom, son and myself were all sick so instead of waiting to be seen individually he saw us all at once and got us taken care of.

June 16th, 2010
Thorough and Professional
Dr. Parker took a thorough approach in diagnosing my Type 2 diabetes several years ago. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and have trusted my two children in his care-both children are now adults and have chosen on their own to continue with him as their physician. He is caring and always professional--along with his both nurses who are caring and knowledgeable. A great office with a great physician. You will not be sorry to be Dr. Parker's patient.

June 16th, 2010
I love Dr. Parker! I bring my entire family to him and have referred all my co-workers to him. I tell everyone that if they want to get better, their best chance is getting in to see Dr. Parker.A previous commenter said Dr. Parker left them in pain for almost a year. I cannot imagine Dr. Parker doing anything like that at all and I would think that person has some other axe to grind.

January 14th, 2010
Excellent DR. Very nice and understanding!!!!

December 6th, 2009
Left me in pain for almost a year. Upon answering my first and only after hours call he was rude, abrasive and not helpful.