A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Perini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Perini, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perini graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Perini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Perini MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean Perini practice?
- Dr. Sean Perini has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Perini practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.