Family Physicians

3202 McIntosh Cir
Ste 201
Joplin, MO 64804
417-347-8315
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great staff, great providers!  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2014

I have had the pleasure of receiving service, from both, Dr Pfeffer, & the nurse practitioner, Molly Shifferd. I feel comfort in knowing, both providers are superb. It's great to know that, any time I need medical assistance, I can have my needs met with either provider. And because of my experiences, with both, I also have gotten to know the staff well too. As a matter of fact, I use to go to Freeman to have my labs drawn because the previous blood drawers at Dr Pfeffer's office could never stick me. Now, Chrislyn draws my blood, & she always gets me on the 1st try. The staff & schedulers are always kind and helpful. I appreciate the way they return my phone calls quickly.

|  Happy  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2014

Really liked the Doc!!

|  Happy  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2014

I was happy with my experience at Joplin Primary Care. My referrals were taken of promptly by chrisalyn; dr Pfeffer asked me several questions, & seemed to really listen & understand my needs; & Juanita explained everything I Mende to know, regarding dr Pfeffer's next step plans.

|  Brighter Days  |  show details
by Happy on Nov 30th, 2013

The one thing that stop out to me was that Dr Pfeffer, generally, likes people. &, he's available, even if he's not at the office. Last Wednesday I had some questions. He had already left office bc hepromised his son he would his pterodactyl!! He called back n2 office after the staff notified him of their concerns. A, the was the day before thanksgiving.

|  Valued  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2013

I felt like my health is important to Dr Pfeffer & those who work with him at Joplin Primary Care. I feel more educated & better understood, after each visit. I'm glad that my Dr is not going anywhere. I was worried that he might go to Mercy & Freeman doctors are in my network. I didn't realize that he services BOTH, Freeman & Mercy networks. So, as Mercy takes over Joplin, my doctor will not be changing. A provider & establishment to call mine. I value this...& so does my family.

|  Impressed  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

i was impressed with my entire visit to dr sean pfeffer. every time i enter the facility, i am greeted & am asked, how are you doing? then, i head back to see doc. juanita is a friendly. hispanic face, that takes my vitals, & listens to me. next, i see doc. i have been seeing this man, for years. i know he is thorough, direct, & genuinely cares about my well-being. i like to know exactly what i am going to get with my visits. & with dr. pfeffer, i know exactly how my visit is going to be. as i leave, not only are my questions answered, but any referrals, or follow-ups are taken care of, for me. at checkout, i am treated with the same kindness & care. i feel safe & cared about by everyone at joplin primary care.

|  This Guy is a JOKE!  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

My first and last time seeing this idiot!He never even assessed me. The only thing he did was go strait to the computer and read what the nurse aid wrote down. He NEVER once LISTENED TO ME. He just sat and read the computer.DO NOT GO TO THIS IDIOT FOR ANY REASON!

|  My opinion  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Wish I had more time with the doctor; however, like getting into see him, easily.

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

Your office staff is horrid. Jenny is rude to your patients in person and over the phone. She refuses to let people finish a sentence. She is disrespectful and has no concept of customer service. When we called about an issue she denied it ever happened. Im sorry but we are discontinuing our patient relationship with you due to your insipid, inept and (misplaced) self-important office staff. Jenny actually said that we (your office) cant make just one patient important. We are changing to a doctor that makes us feel individually important.

|  Very thorough and pleasant.  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

I saw Dr. Pfeffer when he was in FL and he was extremely thorough and pleasant.He seemed to be extremely well trained and it took me a while to find a similar Dr. after he left the state.I can highly recommend him as a caring and knowledgeable Dr.