Learn more about Dr. Sean Pieramici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Pieramici is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pieramici
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pieramici Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Pieramici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieramici graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Pieramici has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean F Pieramici MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean F. Pieramici practice?
- Dr. Sean Pieramici has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Pieramici practices Ophthalmology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.