Learn more about Dr. Sean Pieramici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Pieramici is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pieramici
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pieramici Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Pieramici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieramici graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Pieramici has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean F Pieramici MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean F. Pieramici practice?
- Dr. Sean Pieramici has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Pieramici practices Ophthalmology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.