Learn more about Dr. Sean Pieramici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Pieramici is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Pieramici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieramici graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Pieramici has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Eisenhower Med Ctr
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pieramici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean F. Pieramici practice?
Dr. Sean Pieramici practices Ophthalmology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesburg, PA and Fredericktown, PA.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.