A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Pieramici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Pieramici is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Pieramici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieramici graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Pieramici has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Eisenhower Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Francis Pieramici MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean F. Pieramici practice?
- Dr. Sean Pieramici has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Pieramici practices Ophthalmology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesburg, PA and Fredericktown, PA.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.