Dr. Sean Pieramici Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Pieramici?

May 22nd, 2016

I had partial cornea transplants in 2014. I could not have found a more knowledgeable, caring, surgeon than Dr. Pieramici. I would recommend his services to anyone!

March 12th, 2015

Happy

Had a problem was taken right in, lots of testing done, I like the Dr. Pieramici very well and would recommend to anyone

December 28th, 2014

I went to Dr. Salvitti's office because this was supposed to be the best place to go for cataracts. I was placed with Dr. Pieramici and was very disappointed with him as far as his bed side manner. He is not friendly, doesn't spend any time with you and acts like you are wasting his time if you try to get information out of him. I wish I would have been given another doctor. Also, I thought I would be able to see better after the surgery for cataracts, but that is not the case. Now I have been told that I may have to think about Lasik surgery or wear glasses the rest of my life when I only wore reading glasses for close up before the surgery. I could see far away before, but now, can't see close or far. He told me it is my eyes, not anything he did, and I have astigmatism. Well I had astigmatism before the surgery and could see better even when I was looking through two cataracts. Not happy at all!!!!

September 4th, 2012

Don't go to this doctor.

I never met him pre surgery. Had to see a "nurse practitioner", who was incompetent. Dr. Pieramici came in before the procedure. Spoke to him for a minute. I had already pre-arranged for this to be a "screening" colonoscopy procedure which is free, paid 100% by my insurance. This bad doctor charged me $240.00 by coding the procedure to my insurance incorrectly and they refused to correct this.

August 15th, 2012

Not worth the wait

This doctor obviously overbooks. I waited one hour and 45 minutes to see him. He spent 3 minutes with me. It was apparent the wait wasn't because he spent time with his patients. Half of this time he dictated to the assistant. He barely explained the condition, acting as if it was an inconvenience. He asked if I had symptoms, but without bothering to tell me what it could do to my eyes, how would I know! Upon checkout, the woman got impatient with me for asking questions, after I waited almost 2 hours! Wouldn't recommend this office to anyone.

May 7th, 2012

Arrogant

Dr. Pieramici in my opinion does not have quite enough experience. His professionalism lacks as though he is beside himself. He almost has that of an arrogance and shows very little care for his patience. I will not be back anywhere he practices. I feel he needs more experience before he comes in contact with my eyes.

September 15th, 2008

Just had LASIK with Dr. Pieramici and it was an amazing experience! He is highly skilled, and I would recommend him to anyone!

January 18th, 2017