A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Baker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Randall Baker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. Baker practice?
- Dr. Sean Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Baker practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.