A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Chappin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Chappin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Chappin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Chappin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Rondon Chappin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. Chappin practice?
- Dr. Sean Chappin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Chappin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.