A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Chappin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Chappin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chappin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chappin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Chappin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Rondon Chappin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. Chappin practice?
- Dr. Sean Chappin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Chappin practices Psychiatry near Albany, NY.
See Albany Psychiatrists.