A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Rassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Rassman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rassman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rassman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rassman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rassman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Oliver Rassman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean O. Rassman practice?
- Dr. Sean Rassman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Rassman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA.
See Fontana Orthopedic Surgeons.