A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Reed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Reed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean William Reed MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean W. Reed practice?
- Dr. Sean Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Reed practices Family Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Primary Care Doctors.