A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Reiter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Reiter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Blake Reiter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean B. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Sean Reiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Reiter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.