A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Reiter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Reiter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Blake Reiter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean B. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Sean Reiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Reiter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.