Dr. Sean Rockett MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Shoulder Surgery
I can not say enough about Dr Rockett and his staff, especially Mina, his PA. After two previous shoulder surgeries by another Dr and continued pain and issues with my shoulder I was referred to Dr Rockett by a Brigham & Womans doctor. He explained what exactly was wrong with my shoulder, what the best course of treatment was and followed thru with a successful shoulder surgery. I can't say enough about my entire experience with Dr Rockett, he answered all my questions before and after surgery and his staff was great to me anytime I called the office. The day of my surgery, he saw me twice before and twice after my surgery and also took the time to update my loved one via phone and a visit in the waiting room~ such personal and caring bedside manner is unheard of these days. He cares about his patients. My shoulder is on its way to be back to normal and its all because of Dr Rockett. I have and will always refer him to all my family and friends.

November 19th, 2016
I went to Dr Rockett by way of a referral for a 2nd opinion. It turned out to be one of the best things I've done for my health. The attention to detail, care, and results are better than I could have imagined. As a 40 adult male who is does CrossFit, I couldn't recommend an Orthopedic doctor more than I could Dr. Rockett. Happily back to my routine in a shorter period than expected.

September 20th, 2016
The best guy out there...

September 29th, 2015
Arrogant doctor obsessed with CrossFit.

June 24th, 2015
Dr. Rocket was everything I would want from a doctor who is treating me. Very professional! And his PA, Mina, was just the same.

August 14th, 2014
Not impressed at all. Is this the same doctor everyone loves?
Felt like I had to pry information from him. The only way I could get information was to ask questions. I felt that there was no overview, presentation of treatment options, etc. It was a statement about what he thought my condition was, and that was it. I had to ask what my options were, what he thought about each one, which one he thought could help most. Completely disappointed!

April 8th, 2014
Young, Friendly and Extremely Competent
Dr. Rockett is an excellent Doctor and Surgeon. He listened patiently to my questions and concerns and gave concise and honest answers. He did not rush me into surgery but tried other treatments first. Once it was evident that surgery was required, he and his staff quickly and efficiently made it happen. It is now 11 weeks since my hip replacement surgery and I have resumed my normal lifestyle and everyday activities. I am pain free. I am very happy with my new hip, Many thanks to the excellent work and care of Dr. Rockett, his staff and Leonard Morse Hospital.

January 15th, 2014
Excellence personified
Accurate diagnosis, no sugar coating of process including surgery, recovery, and rehab. Dr. R. explained everything and answered all my questions thoroughly.

October 16th, 2013
Not only Professional, but on POINT
The 1st thing I think about (concerning Dt. Rockett) is his smile. Always greets me with a wonderful smile. Dr. Rockett is extremely intelligent and is verse in many subjects outside his field. My only complaint is that our time together (in an intelligent conversation) is short and brief. He's also a great surgeon. I had a slap tear in my right shoulder which Dr. Rockett corrected. 6 months to 1 year I'm at 99.99% recovery. He's bedside manners are just as supportive and reassuring as when I visit him at the office. Although, I was scared (and didn't showed it) his personality and positive attitude help me overcome them. I often recommend Dr. Rockett to my clients (I'm a personal trainer) and speak of him well.

October 4th, 2013
Medi.tech
I visited Dr.sean about 2 yrs ago, I was refer by my co-worker because that time I had r/knee pain, he injected something on my r/knee, miracle, pains gone, about after almost one year, my shoulder something wrong, he gave me some picture to follow that he diagnosed I have frozen shoulder, ha ha, just about one week follow the picture exercise, my arm and shoulder move again, today, I visited him again for after 18 months, my knees pain again, I feel so thankful every time after he treated me, he never asked me to schedule follow up appointment again, as long as the medicine work, Dr. Sean, I would love to see you again after 18 months. Thanks again. Have a great Autumn season!

October 2nd, 2013
Knee Replacement
Dr. Rockett replaced both my knees about 6 months apart. I went back for 2nd one so that should tell you I would highly recommend Dr. Rockett. I am 53 but had both done at 52, it has changed my life! I can do any thing I want again, even back to kick boxing classes. It's worth the investment of your time.

April 30th, 2013
shoulder surgery
Dr. Rockett performed a Bankart repair on my shoulder. I sought him out as a surgeon (changed my pcp to get the referral) because iI knew he was a fellow athlete and would consider my activity level. His diagnosis and treatment were perfect, we tried traditional methods before surgery and he did not waste time once it was established that i did require the procedure. He explained everything to me in great detail. I am five months after the surgery and my quality of life is dramatically improved, i can sleep at night without pain. He is well balanced in the post op approach, I felt that I moved along at the proper pace during the physiotherapy stage and am now back to regular athletic workouts (85% strength, 95% rom). He knew my athletic profile and was neither too conservative or too liberal in getting me back to the gym. Additionally, he was extremely accessible during all phases of my treatment and prepared my expectations accurately. I would highly recommend Dr. Rockett.