Dr. Sean Rosenbaum MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Houston, TX

November 30th, 2016
He is the best doctor I have seen in my 19yrs of going to this type of doctor. Although I know I was a paid he never let anything get to him and he didn't stop until he figured out what my issue was and for that I am grateful.

September 4th, 2016
cold incompetent quack
I have fibroids and need surgery for over 2 years now. This doctor is insensitive toward women and refuses to offer less invasive treatments to preserve the uterus. Hysterectomy only. I have been through consumer affairs and tried to be referred out through choice program he is constantly blocking my progress. This has caused me to go to the ER a few months ago in need of a blood transfusion. I've been on luprin for 6 months and he refuses to order ultrasound to see if I can can get less invasive surgery. The doc has been rude arrogant insensitive and closed minded. When he speaks to me he is always with two other docs or interns and he does nothing but belittle me and shot shoot. He is very disrespectful and is not concerned with the patient at all. On one visit when I went to get my luprin shot he made it clear he was more concerned with the money or the cost of administering luprin month to month as opposed to being concerned with my body's response or reaction to luprin a drug that causes bad reactions by turning off the body's hormones. Please seek a second opinion. DO NOT TRUST THIS QUACK!!!!

June 9th, 2014
rude
The worst doctor I have seen in a long time. Very rude, arrogant, condescending to female veterans at the Veterans Hospital, Houston, Texas

October 11th, 2013
One of the most caring doctors I have come across.

September 28th, 2012
recommended
Dr Rosenbaum gets good bed side manners and answers all questions , explaning things with honesty and integrity. i would recommend him based on my experience. he spends time with each individual patient and that's why sometimes the waiting time may be longer but it is worth to wait

March 17th, 2011
Dr Rosenbaum was Dr Leong-Kee's partner and my "relief" Dr while I was in the Hospital.He has been the only Dr I have had that actually spent as much time as I needed him to with me to that date.He held my hand (proverbially) while I made an incredibly difficult decision, didn't flinch or run when the tears came.I think he deserves more credit then he has been given. Also an excellent Dr.