Family Physicians

633 E Ray Rd
Ste 133
Gilbert, AZ 85296
480-782-0609
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Professional & impressive physician.  |  show details
by Jim E. on Jan 31st, 2013

I usually never go or need to go to a Doctor. However, recently I've needed to on several occasions. Dr. Sean Sackett, is professional & goes out to actually listen without rushing you out. If anyone is in need of a Family Practice this is the one to choose. Sundance Medical!

|  Best doctor  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

He has been instrumental in giving my life back. He is very caring and I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Don't Waste Your Time or Money!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

Denise, the receptionist, is the most unpersonable front office person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. After being threatened with being charged a fee if I was late or missed my first appointment and the demand that I bring in all my meds NOT just a list of them and the doses, I finally got an appointment with Dr. Sackett, only to have her call me to reschedule it twice. Once there, I discovered they had a prepay requirement, and if your insurance pays, they will then cut you a refund check. Additionally, they want you to give them a credit card number and signed authorization for them to make charges to it, so they can charge any bills you have directly to your charge account. I didn't even make it through the paperwork when realized this Doctor's office is NOT the one for me!

|  Truly Caring and Thorough Doctor  |  show details
by MDriver on Apr 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I visited Dr. Sackett initially for strong abdominal pain. He took time to listen to me explain my symptoms and go over my family history. He never rushed me or rushed through the examination. When I returned for the follow-up to go over the lab results, he was again very caring and thorough. He took his time to explain the results and answer any of my questions. This is how every Doctors' visit should be. Highly recommended.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com