Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Worst Customer Service in Gilbert show details Worst Customer Service in Gilbert
by Samantha on Jan 6th, 2015

Dr. Sacket is always in a rush. It seems as if he presses his stop watch before he walks in the room to see how fast he can get out. The staff is always extremely rude and impatient especially on the phone. There are much friendlier practices in Gilbert! I highly suggest that you look elsewhere!!!!!

Abysmal Customer Service: Not Even a Phone Call....... show details Abysmal Customer Service: Not Even a Phone Call.......
by Josh M. on Dec 30th, 2014

Sundance Medical in Gilbert, AZ terminated my whole family from services after 6 ½ years for making my first complaint about my dissatisfaction with customer service because “ you disagreed with our policy.” My family and I have been patients for over 6 1/2 years. Dr. Sean Sackett of Sundance Medical in Gilbert, AZ 480 782-0609, refused to call with the lab results sent 11-25-2014. I had to call back on 12-16-14, per dismissive M.A. Jennifer Morataya, no one reviewed my results, I called back on 12-17-14 and learned the doctor did not have time to give me the results. It’s now a month later and no one has called. The staff is extremely rude and it has been over a month and I still have not received a call explaining my results. I'm still experiencing pain and am now waiting to see a specialist. I wrote a letter to complain and was terminated as a patient as well as my whole family without addressing my complaints via a grammatically incoherent letter, for "disagreeing with our policy." My wife never complained even though she experienced the same treatment, she was terminated as a patient because she was my wife. Front office manager Denise Penafiel is very rude and abrupt. I had to call multiple times for the results of my lab after waiting more than two weeks with no response. Denise said “it was your responsibility to call the doctor to get my lab results.” Dr. Sean Sackett of Sundance Medical 480 782-0609 is always in a rush during appointments and does not take the time to listen to issues that you thought of while in the exam room. He told me to “make it quick.” The last time I met with him. I have been a patient for 6 ½ years and have never complained about anything including the rude treatment I have received from the front office. Until recently, I have only needed basic physicals and I am not very demanding so I did not make it an issue. However, this time the lack of care and level of rudeness was so atrocious that I had to complain via a politely written letter which Sundance did not appreciate and subsequently terminated my whole family as a patients after 6 ½ years. Again, this was the first time in 6 ½ years that I complained about my service or lack thereof. My Dermatologist, Dentist and other specialists provide very courteous professional service with prompt follow up and customer service surveys but not Sundance Medical. They are too busy to read lab results, call patients and address complaints. I called in August requesting paper work for the lab and was told “the doctor already gave that to you.” In an abrupt tone by Denise the Office Manager. If you call the office, your medical condition will be discussed out loud in front of patients in the lobby including your name in violation of HIPAA. I have heard many people’s medical results discussed while waiting to see the physician.

Professional & impressive physician. show details Professional & impressive physician.
by Jim E. on Jan 31st, 2013

I usually never go or need to go to a Doctor. However, recently I've needed to on several occasions. Dr. Sean Sackett, is professional & goes out to actually listen without rushing you out. If anyone is in need of a Family Practice this is the one to choose. Sundance Medical!

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Nov 19th, 2010

He has been instrumental in giving my life back. He is very caring and I would recommend him to anyone.

Don't Waste Your Time or Money! show details Don't Waste Your Time or Money!
Oct 19th, 2010

Denise, the receptionist, is the most unpersonable front office person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. After being threatened with being charged a fee if I was late or missed my first appointment and the demand that I bring in all my meds NOT just a list of them and the doses, I finally got an appointment with Dr. Sackett, only to have her call me to reschedule it twice. Once there, I discovered they had a prepay requirement, and if your insurance pays, they will then cut you a refund check. Additionally, they want you to give them a credit card number and signed authorization for them to make charges to it, so they can charge any bills you have directly to your charge account. I didn't even make it through the paperwork when realized this Doctor's office is NOT the one for me!

Truly Caring and Thorough Doctor show details Truly Caring and Thorough Doctor
by MDriver on Apr 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I visited Dr. Sackett initially for strong abdominal pain. He took time to listen to me explain my symptoms and go over my family history. He never rushed me or rushed through the examination. When I returned for the follow-up to go over the lab results, he was again very caring and thorough. He took his time to explain the results and answer any of my questions. This is how every Doctors' visit should be. Highly recommended.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com