Dr. Sean Sackett DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Gilbert, AZ

2.4

January 6th, 2015
Worst Customer Service in Gilbert
Dr. Sacket is always in a rush. It seems as if he presses his stop watch before he walks in the room to see how fast he can get out. The staff is always extremely rude and impatient especially on the phone. There are much friendlier practices in Gilbert! I highly suggest that you look elsewhere!!!!!

January 31st, 2013
Professional & impressive physician.
I usually never go or need to go to a Doctor. However, recently I've needed to on several occasions. Dr. Sean Sackett, is professional & goes out to actually listen without rushing you out. If anyone is in need of a Family Practice this is the one to choose. Sundance Medical!

November 19th, 2010
Best doctor
He has been instrumental in giving my life back. He is very caring and I would recommend him to anyone.

October 19th, 2010
Don't Waste Your Time or Money!
Denise, the receptionist, is the most unpersonable front office person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. After being threatened with being charged a fee if I was late or missed my first appointment and the demand that I bring in all my meds NOT just a list of them and the doses, I finally got an appointment with Dr. Sackett, only to have her call me to reschedule it twice. Once there, I discovered they had a prepay requirement, and if your insurance pays, they will then cut you a refund check. Additionally, they want you to give them a credit card number and signed authorization for them to make charges to it, so they can charge any bills you have directly to your charge account. I didn't even make it through the paperwork when realized this Doctor's office is NOT the one for me!