A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Sadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Sadler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Sadler, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadler graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Sadler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Allison Sadler DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. Sadler practice?
- Dr. Sean Sadler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Sadler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.