A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Scully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Scully is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scully
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scully Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Scully, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Muscle Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scully graduated from University of Rochester . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Scully has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Patrick Scully MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Scully practice?
- Dr. Sean Scully has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Scully practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, NC.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.