A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Scully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Scully is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Scully, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Muscle Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scully graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Scully has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
- Miami, FL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scully accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Scully practice?
Dr. Sean Scully practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, NC.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.