Dr. Sean Shannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Shannon?

June 9th, 2017

He got my gout under control when no one else could.

September 8th, 2016

Dr Shannon is incredible

He's the best specialist ever. Always thinking out the box to aid his patients in feeling better. No one-size-fits-all treatment models for his patients. He applies his intelligence, education (he is constantly continuing his education by researching and reading) and critical thinking skills to help his patients as best as he can. He is so wonderful. Excellent bedside manner; compassionate, warm, genuine, and invested in his patients.

July 17th, 2013

I have found Dr. Shannon to be an outstanding person and caring physcian with a pleasant manner. He is always very imformative and generous with his time.

August 1st, 2012

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Shannon takes his time with you to make sure he is giving the best possible care he can. He has a wonderful personality that compares to no other doctor I have had. I am going on my fourth year as his patient and when he moved to the new location I made sure I went too! I wish all of my doctors were like him, he could teach them a few things on bedside manner! Oh, he is always dressed for success with a colorful bow tie.

July 20th, 2012

Office Staff (Heather)

Receptionist is extremely rude. I have been very ill, much pain all over my body. My MD made an appt. with Dr. Shannon for me that I couldn't make. I called to reschedule, Heather was very short in answering me and rude when I tried to schedule a day to fit my schedule. When I finally got and appt. I was in severe pain, walking with a stick and barely making it. I went to OLOL thinking the office was in there, when I called her office after it took me about 20 to get out of my car into the door of the hospital, she told me I was too late and the doctors had strict rules on lateness I would have to reschedue; it was 8:17 and my appt. was for 8. I dropped my stick and started to cry because I had been waiting for this appt. all week long. She refused to listen to anything I had to say and resheduled me for the next week. When I called to next day to see if there were any cancellation so I can see him at an earlier date, it took her about a second to answer me no and told me to keep my appt. date. I taught customer service to corporate america and before a business loose customers, someone like this would have been terminated. This is the worst case of service I have ever experienced in a doctors office. I called my regular who is my friend and told her what was happening. She told me to see Dr. Shannon about it and don't leave him until you let him know why. I am really too ill to deal with her when making appts. I prefer an office that feels the need to help patients and who want to keep them there. I will make my appt. to the baton rouge clinic.

December 14th, 2011

Dr. Sean Shannon is very patient, kind and his bedside manner is amazing. He did not rush through my visit, listened to my symptoms and I believe he truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Shannon.

November 22nd, 2011

Better to find a doctor that cares!

As an established patient, I found Dr. Shannon had moved. In excruciating pain, I found him, made an appointment and had to wait 5 weeks. At 8 a.m I was not used to the traffic and I had to find his new office, so got there a little more than 15 min. late. I was told he personally refused to see me tho no others were in the waiting room or the parking lot and the receptionist admittted none of his patients had checked in. This was entirely punitive. It is all about money here, no care for the patient. I got an appointment right away with a doctor who did the same treatment and was surprised is hardly hurt as it was very painful with Dr. Shannon. He suggested that book smart doesn't measure up to experience smart. I agree!

September 9th, 2011

Impressive

The time Dr Shannon took to listen and understand everything I had gone through was amazing. After finally having a diagnosis, I feel that I am actually on the right track. His calm confident demeanor really put me at ease.

May 20th, 2011

A doctor that realy has a heart

Dr. Sean,Has been a great asset to me in the discovery of a series of over lapping autoamune illnesses that I suffer with. He has a great bedside manner and I believe he really cares. I have nothing bad to say about this Dr. or his staff. Unfortunately, he has moved on from the oschner system and I can't find him. Good luck to you wherever you have gone.

June 9th, 2017