A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Shockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Shockey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Shockey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockey graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Shockey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Micah Shockey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Shockey practice?
- Dr. Sean Shockey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Shockey practices Anesthesiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Washington Anesthesiologists.