Dr. Sean Skinner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Skinner?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Sean Skinner?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 16th, 2012

I won't elaborate on our whole experience, but he saw my daughter just after her birth at UK Chandler MC and we were less than impressed. Perhaps someone else's experience was better, but we did not like his classroom approach that involved an ontourage of residents. I understand this is a teaching hospital, but I feel we were in the very back seats unnoticed in his "class". His approach was very impersonal and I felt we deserved more than that being the parents. I also did not agree with the lack of communication when they proceeded to order studies on our daughter that we had no clue about, let alone what their purpose was. To our knowledge our daughter was a beautiful, healthy baby and we had never been told of any specific concerns that would warrant studies to be done. If he were the only pediatric surgeon at UK, we would easily drive to Louisville or Cincinnati for our daughter.

June 17th, 2016

February 27th, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.