A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Stehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Stehr, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Stehr, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehr graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stehr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Christian Stehr MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Stehr practice?
- Dr. Sean Stehr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Stehr practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Alexandria, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Alexandria Physiatrists.