Learn more about Dr. Sean Stehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Stehr, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stehr
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stehr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Stehr, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehr graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stehr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Christian Stehr MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Stehr practice?
- Dr. Sean Stehr has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Stehr practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Physiatrists.