A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Stitham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Stitham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitham graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Stitham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Stitham MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean Stitham practice?
- Dr. Sean Stitham has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Stitham practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.