A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Stroup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Stroup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroup graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Stroup has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Patrick Stroup MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Stroup practice?
- Dr. Sean Stroup has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sean Stroup practices Surgery and Urology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Urologists.