Family Physicians, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile
Orchard Family Health Care
2977 Westinghouse Rd
Ste 3
Horseheads, NY 14845
607-739-8778
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good Experience!  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2014

My recent experience with Dr. Stryker was very positive. My wait time was minimal. Dr. Stryker reviewed previous test results and my current symtons and determined no additional follow-up (or cost) were needed. He also took the time to ask about any other general health concerns I had and provided guidance to address another unrelated issue. My only negative was that my call for relaease of a non-urgent perscritption sat un attended for over a week. A quick call to the office got it back on track.

|  Hero  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2013

I love walking into my doctors ,knowing MR.Sean Stryker is ready to listen to everything i have to say. He pays full attiotion to the problem and yourself. He is always willing to listen to your options, what you have learend, and what can help benfit you for your health. As well as treating you in the best care. i have never been turned away, ignored bout my problem or treated unsatistfactory. I will agree you sometimes sit awhile but that showes your doctor is buys with his patient each one at a time. i know wheni get in im not thought of as a timer. Thank You to my doctor Mr. Sean Stryker. And the staff at Family Orcherd Health.

|  B. Swartz  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2010

Your just a number. No honest care in his practice, I would not let him make money off me or my family again!!

|  show details
by B Swartz on Mar 4th, 2010

Dr. Stryker is more interested in getting you through his office visits so he can get to more and more patients at $70.00 a pop than he is about really digging in and solving health problems. Very poor bedside skills. As a health care professional he gets very low marks as a person he lacks basic human skills.