Sean A Stryker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 4 reviews

March 4th, 2014
Good Experience!
My recent experience with Dr. Stryker was very positive. My wait time was minimal. Dr. Stryker reviewed previous test results and my current symtons and determined no additional follow-up (or cost) were needed. He also took the time to ask about any other general health concerns I had and provided guidance to address another unrelated issue. My only negative was that my call for relaease of a non-urgent perscritption sat un attended for over a week. A quick call to the office got it back on track.

March 28th, 2013
Hero
I love walking into my doctors ,knowing MR.Sean Stryker is ready to listen to everything i have to say. He pays full attiotion to the problem and yourself. He is always willing to listen to your options, what you have learend, and what can help benfit you for your health. As well as treating you in the best care. i have never been turned away, ignored bout my problem or treated unsatistfactory. I will agree you sometimes sit awhile but that showes your doctor is buys with his patient each one at a time. i know wheni get in im not thought of as a timer. Thank You to my doctor Mr. Sean Stryker. And the staff at Family Orcherd Health.

August 29th, 2010
B. Swartz
Your just a number. No honest care in his practice, I would not let him make money off me or my family again!!

March 4th, 2010
Dr. Stryker is more interested in getting you through his office visits so he can get to more and more patients at $70.00 a pop than he is about really digging in and solving health problems. Very poor bedside skills. As a health care professional he gets very low marks as a person he lacks basic human skills.