Learn more about Dr. Sean Studer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Studer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Studer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Studer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Studer, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Studer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Studer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Michael Studer M.Sc and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Studer practice?
- Dr. Sean Studer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Studer practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Critical Care Practitioners and Newark Pulmonologists.