Learn more about Dr. Sean Studer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Studer is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Studer, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Studer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Studer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Michael Studer M.Sc and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Studer practice?
- Dr. Sean Studer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sean Studer practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.