Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Studer
Dr. Sean Studer, MD, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Studer is affiliated with Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Studer has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
If you or a family member go to the hospital because of a severe reaction due to asthma, emphysema, lung cancer or pneumonia, you’ll likely be treated by a pulmonary critical care specialist. They’re experienced pulmonologists who have additional...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Sean Studer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Sharad Sharma
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0 mi13
Dr. Harish Seethamraju
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Newark, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Jose Mendez
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0 mi36