A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Studer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Studer, MD, MSC is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Studer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Studer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Studer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Studer practice?
Dr. Sean Studer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Transplant Surgery near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Newark, NJ.
See Long Branch Internists, Long Branch Critical Care Practitioners, Long Branch Pulmonologists, and Long Branch Surgeons.