A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Studer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Studer, MD, MSC is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Chronic Thromboembolic Disease, and Congenital Heart Defects.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Studer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Studer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Studer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Studer practice?
Dr. Sean Studer practices Transplant Surgery, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Newark, NJ.
See Long Branch Surgeons, Long Branch Internists, Long Branch Critical Care Practitioners, Long Branch Pulmonologists, and Long Branch Urgent Care Centers.