Family Practioner, Obstetrician

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 8th, 2016

Have been going to him for years before he stopped being a provider for our insurance. We've only seen him a couple of times since, but he and his wife (a dentist) work out of the same office, so I can say for sure that they our courteous and prompt. I would recommend thE two of them.

Awful, Just Awful show details Awful, Just Awful
Mar 21st, 2013

This was, perhaps, the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. He was extremely rude, impatient, and unfriendly. I went because they took my insurance, but feel as though I was robbed in the end. I have never written a bad review for anyone but feel like I would be doing a disservice if I did not. Don't ever go to this guy, he is terrible.

Aug 30th, 2012

Rude and a rip off!

Aug 24th, 2012

He sucks I think he is mentally unstable and he is a real hack

Worst doctor I've ever met show details Worst doctor I've ever met
Apr 18th, 2012

He is horrible, no wonder his license was suspended. What is wrong with this man? Once I tried to get a copy of a (ONE) shot record and he wouldn't release it unless I paid him $100 dollars. What a con! He doesn't write good prescriptions and he insist on excessive and unnecessary office visits. Don't bother with him.

Dissapointed with Dr.su and receptionist as family doctor. show details Dissapointed with Dr.su and receptionist as family doctor.
Jan 5th, 2011

He makes consultations very affordable to the uninsured to lure you in. The catch is that you have to come in 4 or more times a month. My pharmacist couldn't understand the rx he wrote me,the prescription was incomplete, asked for meds that don't exist and missing info. I had to come in and pay for him to make it right, he asked for blood test, I had to pay another visit for him to tell me the results on the test. All in the same same month. Then he wrote a RX for les than a month supply, when I realized it I called and they wanted me to schedule another appointment to get the needed amount of pills. I called innumerous times to ask him about the RX he put me on, called 4 times and NEVER got a courtesy call or anything. I received a letter from them stating "If you not able to pay for consultations, I have to refer you to some other MD. We monitor our patients very closely." which is a lie, I told her (receptionist) that I couldn't pay every time he screwed up on a prescription or for refills for less than a month supply on meds that I am need of like insulin, blood pressure meds. Overall I am very disappointed and like many other patients that posted reviews here. Female Receptionist is unpleasant (the male worker is wonderful though). Last time I called, the receptionist hung up on me, now they won't take my calls or allow me to leave a message. I am frustrated, disappointed and dissatisfied. Way to go Sunshine Medical and Dental. :(

Beware show details Beware
Jul 5th, 2010

Doesn't care and will rip you off. Keep searching

Dishonest and deceptive guy show details Dishonest and deceptive guy
by Anonymous on May 14th, 2010

Evasive and downright dishonest when asked questions about procedures and practices.

awesome doctor and staff. i love dr vegas! show details awesome doctor and staff. i love dr vegas!
Dec 1st, 2009

excellent botox injector and lip augmentation. i had terrific results on laser lipo on my stomach and thighs. great staff, zen office. i love their i love botox program $49/mos you can't beat that. he positively changed my life. i can't thank him enough. i have so much more confidence now. i referred all my friends and family. what else can i say. terrific terrific doctor!

Jan 22nd, 2009

Very poor outcome after frexel treatment scars are worse and extremely painful.i paid for all 4 treatments, DR. Su sdvised me he could not guarantee better result. Might just end up with additional Scars. However refused to refund money for the three treatments not given and for the botched first treatment. VEr Disappointing and disfiguring.