Family Practioner, Obstetrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  crook he needs to be suied  |  show details
by obused client of his on May 9th, 2013

BEWARE everyone!!!This is a total flat out crook!!i prepaid for procedure and i decide not to do it with him-and HE KEPT my money not even possible credit!!This is a most ridiculous thing ever happened to me!!RUDE FLAT OUT CROOK,LAYER, he shouldn't be a doctor !!!His stuff are bunch a layers too!!!i read all his reviews-HE DESERVE much more !!!good luck with however both a group on !!I HOPE PEOPLE THAT you read all his reviews!!!! BEWARE!!!!

|  Awful, Just Awful  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

This was, perhaps, the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. He was extremely rude, impatient, and unfriendly. I went because they took my insurance, but feel as though I was robbed in the end. I have never written a bad review for anyone but feel like I would be doing a disservice if I did not. Don't ever go to this guy, he is terrible.

|  A waste of time and a rip off. Poss insurance fraud.  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2013

Dr. Was very rude. Wouldn't answer the most simple questions over the phone. Had to make an appointment for the copy. Billed mi insurance company for 3 massages I never got for $999.00 each. Please stay away!!

Aug 30th, 2012

Rude and a rip off!

Aug 24th, 2012

He sucks I think he is mentally unstable and he is a real hack

Jul 8th, 2012

This doctor gave me several pain relief prescriptions before my procedure and told me to bring all the pills to the appointment. He then took all my pills and said I didnt need them. I think he is addicted to pain killers and he uses his patients to fill his prescriptions and then steals them from them. Shady shady shady This guy should not be practicing medicine

|  Worst doctor I've ever met  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

He is horrible, no wonder his license was suspended. What is wrong with this man? Once I tried to get a copy of a (ONE) shot record and he wouldn't release it unless I paid him $100 dollars. What a con! He doesn't write good prescriptions and he insist on excessive and unnecessary office visits. Don't bother with him.

|  Dissapointed with Dr.su and receptionist as family doctor.  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

He makes consultations very affordable to the uninsured to lure you in. The catch is that you have to come in 4 or more times a month. My pharmacist couldn't understand the rx he wrote me,the prescription was incomplete, asked for meds that don't exist and missing info. I had to come in and pay for him to make it right, he asked for blood test, I had to pay another visit for him to tell me the results on the test. All in the same same month. Then he wrote a RX for les than a month supply, when I realized it I called and they wanted me to schedule another appointment to get the needed amount of pills. I called innumerous times to ask him about the RX he put me on, called 4 times and NEVER got a courtesy call or anything. I received a letter from them stating "If you not able to pay for consultations, I have to refer you to some other MD. We monitor our patients very closely." which is a lie, I told her (receptionist) that I couldn't pay every time he screwed up on a prescription or for refills for less than a month supply on meds that I am need of like insulin, blood pressure meds. Overall I am very disappointed and like many other patients that posted reviews here. Female Receptionist is unpleasant (the male worker is wonderful though). Last time I called, the receptionist hung up on me, now they won't take my calls or allow me to leave a message. I am frustrated, disappointed and dissatisfied. Way to go Sunshine Medical and Dental. :(

|  Beware  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2010

Doesn't care and will rip you off. Keep searching

|  Dishonest and deceptive guy  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 14th, 2010

Evasive and downright dishonest when asked questions about procedures and practices.

|  awesome doctor and staff. i love dr vegas!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2009

excellent botox injector and lip augmentation. i had terrific results on laser lipo on my stomach and thighs. great staff, zen office. i love their i love botox program $49/mos you can't beat that. he positively changed my life. i can't thank him enough. i have so much more confidence now. i referred all my friends and family. what else can i say. terrific terrific doctor!

|  had lipo on my chin  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2009

i had lipo on my chin, i was told up front that the consolidation was free, and it was 5,000 total for the whole procedure. 4 months later, i was billed over 700.00!!!! for lab fees, what that wasnt covered in the 5,000? 4 months later my skin was wrinkling and sagging, and there were fat pockets on the left side he seemed to miss. i attempted to call the office to speak with him but he was always busy. after my lasts appointment i addressed my concerns he said my next appointment was in 6/22 well i had to cancle that appointment, i called 7/13 to reschedule. and the office said i was going to be charged 150.00 just to see him again. WHY???? my chin looks horrible, i had to pay extra 700 and he didnt care if i was worried about my chin he refused to see me or look at me without recharging me a consolidation fee....... this is bad bad un humane and undoctorly. i was ripped off, lied to and he did a lowsey job. i dont know what to do. =(

Jan 22nd, 2009

Very poor outcome after frexel treatment scars are worse and extremely painful.i paid for all 4 treatments, DR. Su sdvised me he could not guarantee better result. Might just end up with additional Scars. However refused to refund money for the three treatments not given and for the botched first treatment. VEr Disappointing and disfiguring.